15 Easy SEO Tips for Amazon Sellers to Increase Traffic
Why is SEO important for an Amazon seller?
Amazon has been a massive part of the e-commerce industry for many years. Companies desire to sell on amazon to reach worldwide shoppers but struggle to cope with the pressure of competition. Amazon is a search engine of online shopping, and customers are inputting keywords to find products. That's why Without an SEO strategy, a brand wavers like a rudderless ship in a vast and turbulent ocean.
Sometimes when we hear SEO, we only think about Google and its specification. But the point is that we have a different concept on amazon rather than the typical SE0.
Amazon A10 Algorithm
Amazon has an A10 algorithm that determines what products are most viable. This includes several factors, the number of sales, review score, popularity, etc.
The whole battle goes for the attention of the A10 Algorithm.
The Amazon A10 algorithm strives to improve visibility for listings with authentic reviews and purchases. Like Google, Amazon does not reveal how the Algorithm works. Yet, we can assume what factors play an essential role.
The previous version, A9, flowed users to more profitable products. A10, even if the decision is not as profitable, pushes buyer search to more relevant products. The result does not look at what others think you should be searching for.
Keywords are the Key
Using keywords that describe the product best will aid your rankings on Amazon. Then what you get is a click-through rate that is a direct sign of popularity. If the Algorithm catches these factors, it would like to put the product under the nose of customers.
Where should I put my keywords?
The title of your product indexes the search. But the pin-point for some sellers is that they must avoid overlong titles. If they fail, the product will disappear in the search results.
So, the number one rule is to find the golden line of title length
First of all, keep your bullets short and simple. You do not want customers to hang back from reading your bullet points. The whole idea is to organize highlights shortly and nicely, so readers do not get lazy.
The general advice is not to exceed 1.000 characters. It will improve the visibility of content in the bullet points.
You must include keywords here but no need to overdo it.
Here it would help if you wrote everything about your product. So, it's a great place to use Amazon keywords that encourage customers to hit the buy button. Demolish the myth that repeating keywords increase your visibility or anything related to SEO. It's about relevancy, and relevancy is the king of SEO.
What are the 7 Best SEO Optimization Tips for Keywords?
- Do not squeeze keywords everywhere- There is no evidence that overdosing keywords could boost your SEO.
- Focus especially on your audience-Try to see the subject in customers' eyes, use their phrases as keywords.
- Avoid subjective words- The best, fantastic, amazing, highest-quality, etc
- Do not overthink Capitalization- It's up to you and does not affect SEO
- Do not include words that can outdate- 2021, now, sale
- Use abbreviation, nicknames as keywords
- Use Backend keywords. It won't appear to customers but play a pivotal role in the algorithm
What are the 4 Best Bullet Point Optimization Tips?
- Mobile Optimization is vital- Many users crawl through amazon via smartphones.
- Include Keywords in bullet points
- Always link specification the product with possible benefits- (The relaxed fit of jeans will ensure your comfort is sunny days)
- One bullet=one benefit
How to SEO Optimize Your Title on Amazon Product Page?
Start by describing the core function of the product. Only then add any other relevant properties. But remember:
- you can't exceed 200 characters, so stay concise.
- Include a couple of keywords where possible. But do not lose sight of coherent sentence structures.
- Check you've added as much information as possible without compromising the quality.
- Add many descriptors and connect them via dashes (-) or connecting words.
Finally, make sure the title connects to your main image. This correlation is crucial to the customer to establish what the product is. Moreover, it's important to present yourself as a trustworthy seller.
What are Do not's of SEO?
Sometimes amazon can turn into a complicated place. The point is that you could work with your heart while others can appear as dirty players. They are using black hats to claim the topmost positions. Hopefully, you do not want to be in the hall of fame of unethical sellers.
Black hat SEO includes manipulator tactics. The aim is to appear in search engines next to white hat SEO players :
- Content Duplication- No surprises. There are hard workers and others who duplicate or steal the product in every sphere.
- Fake Review- When you try to drop the product rating and damage the reputation.
- Keyword Stuffing- It is s a search engine optimization technique where out-of-context keywords lie to search results.
These tactics may deliver desired quick results but think about drawbacks. Any customer relationship constructed on a lie is predestined to last short.
But, after the honeymoon is over algorithm will be able to
- Suspend your account
- Lower your position on search results
- Get you out of search results
Be sure to get in touch if you are facing an Amazon marketing challenge.
Our team will be happy to help.
Explore related posts
16 Tips to Create How-To Guides
People come up with problems and need to find solutions along the way. Internet users ask search en ...
17th September, 2021
E-Commerce Localization: Why, What, Where, How?
4th October, 2021
How to Write E-Commerce Product Description: Tips for Convincing Online Shoppers
4th October, 2021
E-commerce SEO Tips: SEO Strategy for E-commerce
4th October, 2021