Neglecting your E-Commerce content marketing strategy is a surefire way of letting your online business fall far behind. SEO E-Commerce content is becoming ever-increasingly crucial to the improvement of conversion rates, sales, branding, and overall profits – and most marketers are now very aware of this. greatcontent has produced successful digital SEO E-Commerce content at scale for thousands of clients in +30 languages and variations – so, rely on a leading content agency to take care of one of your most important marketing tools.
The power of effective E-Commerce content marketing should not be underestimated.
According to the SEO-related site highervisibility.com, content marketing not only costs around 62% less than traditional marketing methods but also provides around three times the leads and better sales figures. The same site explains that although visuals and videos are often thought of as the pinnacle of online appeal and engagement, 58% of marketers believe that original editorial E-Commerce content is more effective when trying to sell products or services online. As Bill Gates so famously said, “Content is king”. It seems he was right.
The importance of E-Commerce content
E-Commerce content may be slightly more nuanced than you first thought.
E-Commerce content should, essentially, be editorial copy which boosts your online sales: text which makes your readers click “buy”. However, as econsultancy.com explains, this content can bring many other benefits to the table – if it’s produced correctly, that is. These benefits include raised brand awareness, improved site SEO, improved audience and buyer loyalty, and better social research opportunities which can inform future marketing strategies. So, there is a little more than meets the eye when it comes to E-Commerce copywriting. This is maybe why econsultancy.com also claims that any company wishing to improve its marketing productivity and reach thousands of readers should outsource the writing of its E-Commerce copy to proficient and professional copywriters.
Whatever your industry, choose greatcontent for you E-Commerce content
greatcontent is here to help companies from a variety of industries. As a leading agency in the field of SEO E-Commerce content production, the team at greatcontent prides itself on the broad range of industries its content covers, which is thanks to a pool of over 10,000 categorised writers who play to their strengths as specialised professional content authors. These industries and sectors include, among others:
- Travel and Tourism
- Fashion and Apparel
- Design, Furniture, and DIY (home)
- Food, Drinks, and Delivery
- Health and Wellness
- Technology, Internet, Software, and Programming
- Fitness and Sport
- Music, Ticketing, and Events
- Business and Enterprise
- Education and Culture
We’re very much in the multilingual game.
We at greatcontent can offer not only a variety of text-topics and themes but also a selection of over 30 languages and variations in which our clients can choose to have their content expertly written. These include our main languages of English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, and Italian as well as Portuguese, Swedish, Finish, Polish, and more.
Not so long ago in 2016, 75% of businesses upped their budget for content marketing, and 64% of B2B marketers now outsource their copywriting to a trusted content production agency; so, most companies understand the vital importance of the E-Commerce content marketing method, and they also know that a high volume of professionally written content is needed to stay ahead. Don’t be left behind. Get in touch to find out how we can help you with your E-Commerce content creation needs today.
Get to know the power of external content production
"Acting quickly was crucial in order to get our products up and running, but their teams saved us a lot of time, which is why we often go through them".
DeguiseToi (Jadeo) is present in whole Europe. As a leader in fancy dresses and party supplies, DeguiseToi offers their catalog (more than 15,000 references) in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland.
DeguiseToi had to manage the updating of +10.000 product descriptions in just a few months. Despite internal teams, the whole workload could not be done within the time limit which required editing and localization services by greatcontent.
Groups of qualified copywriters have been created in order to optimize production and align editorial lines. The production runs through greatcontent’s platform and the validation of content is mostly done by the DeguiseToi internal team. Greatcontent also offers support for CSV file optimization.
Greatcontent supported, over a period of 12 months, the creation and localization of +22.000 pages.
Some text samples
Get a feeling for our text quality, styles and topics
- Tertill : le robot désherbant intelligent Qui n’a jamais rêvé de trouver une solution écologique et pratique pour enlever les mauvaises herbes qui poussent dans un […]
- Hotel a Seul Se cercate esperienze di viaggi emozionali, esotici e travolgenti, Seul è la meta perfetta per voi. La capitale della Corea del Sud è […]
- Entradas para el Guinness Cork Jazz Festival 2018 El Guinnes Cork Jazz Festival es el mayor festival de jazz de Irlanda y uno de los eventos […]
- Custom-Sneaker: Vans macht es vor Sneaker ganz nach eigenen Vorstellungen: Lange bevor personalisierbare Kleidung Einzug in den modischen Mainstream fand, widmete sich Vans bereits der Customization. […]
- Tertill: Der solarbetriebene Gartenroboter Dank moderner Computertechnologie erleichtern Mähroboter Hobbygärtnern zu Hause seit einigen Jahren die Gartenarbeit. Bislang blieb ambitionierten Garten-Fans jedoch nichts anderes übrig, als […]
- Tertill: el robot-jardinero alimentado con energía solar Tertill es tu compañero ideal para cuidar el jardín. A su lado resulta mucho más sencillo mantenerlo en perfecto […]
Talk with our customer success experts
and learn how we can provide you with a tailored solution