Linguists Help Center

FAQ Linguists Billing, Accounting and Payment


Work as a Kleinunternehmer

Tuesday, March 2, 2021 7:53 AM

In case you are residing in Germany and you are working as a Kleinunternehmer, you do not need to insert a VAT number in your profile. You will, however, still be required to provide a Tax ID in order to be able to work on greatcontent.