Client Help Center
- How does greatcontent select its linguists?
- How does greatcontent work?
- What services does greatcontent offer?
- How does greatcontent ensure quality?
- In how many languages does greatcontent provide its services?
- How many linguists work with greatcontent?
- Does greatcontent provide sample texts?
- How does greatcontent ensure unique content?
- Can greatcontent implement keywords in a defined density?
- How do I place an order?
- How to whitelist greatcontent email addresses?
- How can I create new orders?
- Which kind of orders are available?
- What are keywords?
- How do I configure bulk-upload XLS files?
- Stopwords and Flex endings
- How can I define a deadline for my order?
- Wordcount is slightly different on Word Doc than on Plattform, why?
- Can I use a briefing and add a separate desciption per order?
- What happens when an order has been delivered by a linguist?
- Can I define word and character limits?
- Can I cancel an already placed order?
- What happens if my order is not finished on time?
- Why is my order taking longer than expected?
- Can orders be auto-accepted?
- Can I limit the number of linguists I work with?
- How are linguists classified?
- Can I group several linguists for a defined project?
- How can I communicate with a linguist?
- Can I work only with one linguist?
- How can I search for a suitable linguist?
- Can I rate a linguist after he wrote a text?
- Can I limit the number of texts a linguist writes for me?
- Can I auto-accept orders from a certain linguist?
- How can I bookmark/blacklist the linguists?
- In which industry fields does greatcontent classify linguists?
- Which export and file format options are offered?
- Can I export only defined sections of a text?
- Can I receive my finished texts via email?
- Can greatcontent push texts against an external API?
- How do I connect my shop-system?
- How do I connect my CMS system?
- How do I connect to GC API?
- How to setup the Wordpress Connector?
- Which text formatting options are offered?
- How can I check error details during API exports?
- When and how do I receive an invoice?
- Which invoice types are offered?
- Which payment methods are offered?
- How do I add an PO number to my invoice?
- Where can I add my VAT number?
- Why does the system not accept my VAT number?
- Can I receive my invoices to a defined email address?
- Where do I find my account balance?
- I've created a Paypal deposit but did not receive a payment link?
- I've created a bank deposit, when will it be visible in my account?
- I need my invoice corrected, whom should I contact?
- Does greatcontent provide different currencies?
- Why am I paying VAT on my invoices?
- Can I withdraw from the existing deposit from my account?
- How do I add a deposit to my account?
- Why do I receive an invoice with 16% VAT if I'm based in Germany?
Which export and file format options are offered?
Friday, June 26, 2020 8:31 AM
Once you are completely satisfied with your texts and you accepted them, the next step is to export them.
When viewing the list of 'Accepted' orders, you can select those that you want to export and then use the box to the left of the orders overview to choose your required file format. Your orders will remain stored on GC's system – you can export them as many times as you like in as many different formats as you need.
Please, remember that texts can only be exported once they have been accepted.
1. Manual exports
- Manual download - Bulk-download in file formats: Word, Text, Excel, CSV, XML, JSON
- Email - Automatic or manual push of accepted texts to an email address.
2. API exports
- Push to API - Connection to any endpoint based on a provided authentication method. Accepted text can be pushed automatically or manually to an API endpoint in XML or JSON format.
- REST API - JSON REST API for order and delivery of texts. See GC’s API documentation for more details.
3. CMS imports
- Wordpress - Automatic or triggered push of accepted texts to a defined Wordpress instance (via XML-RPC).
- Manual entry - Manual import into a Content Management System (CMS) incl. defined enhancements e.g. formatting or image placements.
4. Custom exports
Development of custom solutions and other export formats according to defined technical requirements. Please contact your account manager.