Client Help Center
- How does greatcontent work?
- How does greatcontent select its linguists?
- What services does greatcontent offer?
- How does greatcontent ensure quality?
- In how many languages does greatcontent provide its services?
- How many linguists work with greatcontent?
- Does greatcontent provide sample texts?
- How does greatcontent ensure unique content?
- Can greatcontent implement keywords in a defined density?
- How do I place an order?
- How to whitelist greatcontent email addresses?
Projects and orders(13)
- How can I create new orders?
- Which kind of orders are available?
- What are keywords?
- How can I define a deadline for my order?
- Can I use a briefing and add a separate desciption per order?
- What happens when an order has been delivered by a linguist?
- Can I define word and character limits?
- How do I configure bulk-upload XLS files?
- Can I cancel an already placed order?
- Stopwords and Flex endings
- What happens if my order is not finished on time?
- Why is my order taking longer than expected?
- Can orders be auto-accepted?
- Can I limit the number of linguists I work with?
- How are linguists classified?
- Can I group several linguists for a defined project?
- How can I communicate with a linguist?
- Can I work only with one linguist?
- How can I search for a suitable linguist?
- Can I rate a linguist after he wrote a text?
- Can I limit the number of texts a linguist writes for me?
- Can I auto-accept orders from a certain linguist?
- How can I bookmark/blacklist the linguists?
- In which industry fields does greatcontent classify linguists?
Export, API and Connectors(10)
- Which export and file format options are offered?
- Can I export only defined sections of a text?
- Can I receive my finished texts via email?
- Can greatcontent push texts against an external API?
- How do I connect my shop-system?
- How do I connect my CMS system?
- How do I connect to GC API?
- How can I check error details during API exports?
- How to setup the Wordpress Connector?
- Which text formatting options are offered?
Billing, Accounting and Payment(16)
- Why am I paying VAT on my invoices?
- How do I add a deposit to my account?
- When and how do I receive an invoice?
- Which invoice types are offered?
- Which payment methods are offered?
- How do I add an PO number to my invoice?
- Where can I add my VAT number?
- Why does the system not accept my VAT number?
- Can I receive my invoices to a defined email address?
- Where do I find my account balance?
- I've created a Paypal deposit but did not receive a payment link?
- I've created a bank deposit, when will it be visible in my account?
- I need my invoice corrected, whom should I contact?
- Does greatcontent provide different currencies?
- Can I withdraw from the existing deposit from my account?
- Why do I receive an invoice with 16% VAT if I'm based in Germany?
What services does greatcontent offer?
Monday, March 29, 2021 8:56 AM
GC offers the following range of language services as a managed service model. All writing services can also be ordered via our platform.
- Copywriting - Unique texts written by native-speaking linguists in multiple languages from an array of industries.
- Rewriting - Existing texts rewritten by native-speaking linguists e.g. to add keyword optimization or re-organize the content.
- Transcreation - Transcreation of an existing source text into a defined target language delivered by a professional bilingual copywriter.
- Human translation (HT) - Source text translated into target language with a CAT-tool incl. translation memory and termbase.
- Neural Machine translation (NML) - Source text translated into target language with a neural machine-translation engine.
- Proofreading - Review of an existing text incl. removal of typos and grammatical errors.
- Copyediting - Review of an existing text, incl. proofreading, style-, fact- and briefing-cross check.
- Post-Editing Light - Review of machine-translated text, creating a comprehensive, accurate, but not stylistically sophisticated translation.
- Post-Editing Full - Review of machine-translated text, creating a comprehensive, accurate and stylistically correct translation.