Client Help Center
- How does greatcontent work?
- How does greatcontent select its linguists?
- What services does greatcontent offer?
- How does greatcontent ensure quality?
- In how many languages does greatcontent provide its services?
- How many linguists work with greatcontent?
- Does greatcontent provide sample texts?
- How does greatcontent ensure unique content?
- Can greatcontent implement keywords in a defined density?
- How do I place an order?
- How to whitelist greatcontent email addresses?
- How can I create new orders?
- Which kind of orders are available?
- What are keywords?
- How can I define a deadline for my order?
- Can I use a briefing and add a separate desciption per order?
- What happens when an order has been delivered by a linguist?
- Can I define word and character limits?
- How do I configure bulk-upload XLS files?
- Can I cancel an already placed order?
- Stopwords and Flex endings
- What happens if my order is not finished on time?
- Why is my order taking longer than expected?
- Can orders be auto-accepted?
- Can I limit the number of linguists I work with?
- How are linguists classified?
- Can I group several linguists for a defined project?
- How can I communicate with a linguist?
- Can I work only with one linguist?
- How can I search for a suitable linguist?
- Can I rate a linguist after he wrote a text?
- Can I limit the number of texts a linguist writes for me?
- Can I auto-accept orders from a certain linguist?
- How can I bookmark/blacklist the linguists?
- In which industry fields does greatcontent classify linguists?
- Which export and file format options are offered?
- Can I export only defined sections of a text?
- Can I receive my finished texts via email?
- Can greatcontent push texts against an external API?
- How do I connect my shop-system?
- How do I connect my CMS system?
- How do I connect to GC API?
- How can I check error details during API exports?
- How to setup the Wordpress Connector?
- Which text formatting options are offered?
- Why am I paying VAT on my invoices?
- How do I add a deposit to my account?
- When and how do I receive an invoice?
- Which invoice types are offered?
- Which payment methods are offered?
- How do I add an PO number to my invoice?
- Where can I add my VAT number?
- Why does the system not accept my VAT number?
- Can I receive my invoices to a defined email address?
- Where do I find my account balance?
- I've created a Paypal deposit but did not receive a payment link?
- I've created a bank deposit, when will it be visible in my account?
- I need my invoice corrected, whom should I contact?
- Does greatcontent provide different currencies?
- Can I withdraw from the existing deposit from my account?
- Why do I receive an invoice with 16% VAT if I'm based in Germany?
How to setup the Wordpress Connector?
Friday, June 26, 2020 8:43 AM
GC provides the option to export your accepted texts into an existing Wordpress page depending on defined events. Please follow the instructions to set-up this functionality for a specific project
Step 1: Select the project
- Go the project overview section
- Select the project you want to export via Wordpress
- Click on the cogwheel to select the project
Step 2: Configure export type
- Go to section "Export settings"
- Select the export type "Blog export"
Step 3: Configure the event
- Go to the section "Blog / Export export settings"
- Define the event which should trigger the order export. Event options:
- Export the order once it is finished (= accepted)
- Export the order (only accepted) in a defined frequency
- Daily / weekly / monthly
- During different times a day
- All available orders or defined batches
- All options will create a new draft entry in Wordpress in a defined category
- The exporter always exports the order in formatted HTML
Step 4: Connect Wordpress
- Setup your Wordpress account by entering the following information
- URL: Add the URL of your blog followed by /xmlrpc.php
- User name: Add a valid Wordpress user name
- Password: Add a valid Wordpress password
- Ensure the Wordpress XMLRPC Interface has not been deactivated. By default it is activated.
- For support, please check: https://codex.wordpress.org/XML-RPC_Support