Client Help Center
- How does greatcontent work?
- How does greatcontent select its linguists?
- What services does greatcontent offer?
- How does greatcontent ensure quality?
- In how many languages does greatcontent provide its services?
- How many linguists work with greatcontent?
- Does greatcontent provide sample texts?
- How does greatcontent ensure unique content?
- Can greatcontent implement keywords in a defined density?
- How do I place an order?
- How to whitelist greatcontent email addresses?
- How can I create new orders?
- Which kind of orders are available?
- What are keywords?
- How can I define a deadline for my order?
- Can I use a briefing and add a separate desciption per order?
- What happens when an order has been delivered by a linguist?
- Can I define word and character limits?
- How do I configure bulk-upload XLS files?
- Can I cancel an already placed order?
- Stopwords and Flex endings
- What happens if my order is not finished on time?
- Why is my order taking longer than expected?
- Can orders be auto-accepted?
- Can I limit the number of linguists I work with?
- How are linguists classified?
- Can I group several linguists for a defined project?
- How can I communicate with a linguist?
- Can I work only with one linguist?
- How can I search for a suitable linguist?
- Can I rate a linguist after he wrote a text?
- Can I limit the number of texts a linguist writes for me?
- Can I auto-accept orders from a certain linguist?
- How can I bookmark/blacklist the linguists?
- In which industry fields does greatcontent classify linguists?
- Which export and file format options are offered?
- Can I export only defined sections of a text?
- Can I receive my finished texts via email?
- Can greatcontent push texts against an external API?
- How do I connect my shop-system?
- How do I connect my CMS system?
- How do I connect to GC API?
- How can I check error details during API exports?
- How to setup the Wordpress Connector?
- Which text formatting options are offered?
- Why am I paying VAT on my invoices?
- How do I add a deposit to my account?
- When and how do I receive an invoice?
- Which invoice types are offered?
- Which payment methods are offered?
- How do I add an PO number to my invoice?
- Where can I add my VAT number?
- Why does the system not accept my VAT number?
- Can I receive my invoices to a defined email address?
- Where do I find my account balance?
- I've created a Paypal deposit but did not receive a payment link?
- I've created a bank deposit, when will it be visible in my account?
- I need my invoice corrected, whom should I contact?
- Does greatcontent provide different currencies?
- Can I withdraw from the existing deposit from my account?
- Why do I receive an invoice with 16% VAT if I'm based in Germany?
How to create a text layout?
Friday, June 26, 2020 8:29 AM
GC provides the option to set up specific text layouts for structuring and formatting purposes. The layout structure and formatting will force linguists to apply the defined formatting and ensure consistency.
Please follow the instructions to set up this functionality for a specific project:
Step 1: Add a new layout template
Go to Texts > My layouts
- add a title for your template
Step 2: Configure your template
Drag and Drop the elements you need from the sidebar to the template field.
There are different elements available:
- Export structure: If you need the text for your export divided into different blocks you can use the Export structure elements
- Headings: Use the html heading format (e.g. <h1>)
- Paragraphs: Use paragraphs (<p>)
- Lists: Use bullet (<ul>) and numbered (<ol>) lists
- Tables: Use tables (<tr><th><td>). You can adjust the table (number of columns and rows etc.) while clicking on the “</>” Button
Step 3: Style your template
- For editing, inline elements click button 1
- For styling of HTML attributes click button 2
- You can use bold <strong>, italic <em> or link <a> to style the paragraph
- You can also add predefined wordings and or links while using the pencil symbol. For hyperlinks, you can use different anchors while using the three stipe symbol.
Styling of HTML attribute:
- You can use every type of CSS styling and classes for the specific paragraph
- e.g. text-align: center or font-size: 1em
Step 4: Result and check HTML
- While clicking on “Show HTML”-Button you will find the result of your template.
- We will validate strictly the text when it’s written based on these requirements, this means that linguists can only submit text with the exact formatting.
- In case you want to provide more freedom to the linguist to format the text e.g. first word bold, do not select this option and add these instructions to the briefing.
- Finally, you'll receive a text that is already formatted and styled.