Client Help Center
- How does greatcontent work?
- How does greatcontent select its linguists?
- What services does greatcontent offer?
- How does greatcontent ensure quality?
- In how many languages does greatcontent provide its services?
- How many linguists work with greatcontent?
- Does greatcontent provide sample texts?
- How does greatcontent ensure unique content?
- Can greatcontent implement keywords in a defined density?
- How do I place an order?
- How to whitelist greatcontent email addresses?
- How can I create new orders?
- Which kind of orders are available?
- What are keywords?
- How can I define a deadline for my order?
- Can I use a briefing and add a separate desciption per order?
- What happens when an order has been delivered by a linguist?
- Can I define word and character limits?
- How do I configure bulk-upload XLS files?
- Can I cancel an already placed order?
- Stopwords and Flex endings
- What happens if my order is not finished on time?
- Why is my order taking longer than expected?
- Can orders be auto-accepted?
- Can I limit the number of linguists I work with?
- How are linguists classified?
- Can I group several linguists for a defined project?
- How can I communicate with a linguist?
- Can I work only with one linguist?
- How can I search for a suitable linguist?
- Can I rate a linguist after he wrote a text?
- Can I limit the number of texts a linguist writes for me?
- Can I auto-accept orders from a certain linguist?
- How can I bookmark/blacklist the linguists?
- In which industry fields does greatcontent classify linguists?
- Which export and file format options are offered?
- Can I export only defined sections of a text?
- Can I receive my finished texts via email?
- Can greatcontent push texts against an external API?
- How do I connect my shop-system?
- How do I connect my CMS system?
- How do I connect to GC API?
- How can I check error details during API exports?
- How to setup the Wordpress Connector?
- Which text formatting options are offered?
- Why am I paying VAT on my invoices?
- How do I add a deposit to my account?
- When and how do I receive an invoice?
- Which invoice types are offered?
- Which payment methods are offered?
- How do I add an PO number to my invoice?
- Where can I add my VAT number?
- Why does the system not accept my VAT number?
- Can I receive my invoices to a defined email address?
- Where do I find my account balance?
- I've created a Paypal deposit but did not receive a payment link?
- I've created a bank deposit, when will it be visible in my account?
- I need my invoice corrected, whom should I contact?
- Does greatcontent provide different currencies?
- Can I withdraw from the existing deposit from my account?
- Why do I receive an invoice with 16% VAT if I'm based in Germany?
How do I create advanced layouts with export structure blocks?
Monday, March 29, 2021 9:48 AM
Additional, to our basic layout features you have 4 export structure types available:
You can use this to structure your layout, by clicking and moving the desired block into the editor. In order to give the author some guidance, you can click on the pen symbol to name the structure block (e.g. "Introduction"). Under each Export structure, you can then begin to enter your layout by clicking and moving the desired elements nested under this structure.
The following export structures are available.
Export structure fixed
checks and validates that all defined elements appear in the document in a defined way, number, and order. This means, that all elements that are in a fixed block are expected exactly as often and in the same order as defined in this structure and the author has to fill these elements with a text.
Export structure flexible
checks and validates that all defined elements appear in the document allowing to configure ranges using the cogwheel icon displayed in the elements nested under the structure. This means that all elements that are in a flexible block are expected from the minimum and up to the maximum times of occurrences defined and must be filled out. Please notice the following restriction for this export structure: Identical elements cannot appear next to each other, as you set the minimum and the maximum number of occurrences per element.
Export structure sequences
allow sequences of grouped elements. Basically, these are export structures fixed (see above) which are expected from the minimum (which is at least 1) and up to the maximum times of occurrences defined and must be filled out. The cogwheel icon enables you to define the minimum and the maximum number of occurrences.
Export structure optional
ensures that the author follows a structure and uses only specified HTML tags, but not whether these elements are filled out. You can set all elements that are in an optional block from the minimum (which is at least 0) and up to the maximum times of occurrences defined, therefore giving the author quite some flexibility (and a lack of full control).
Example usage of all structure blocks
In this example, the author has to:
- Define a H1 and write the first paragraph.
- Followed by 1 H2 (this element is set min: 1/max: 1) followed by 1 to 3 paragraphs (this element is set min: 1 / max: 3).
- After this, the author has to write - 1 to 5 - H2 and paragraph combinations (the structure is set min: 1 / max: 5).
- Finally, the author has to define a H2 (this element is set Min:1/Max:1) and then can fill in a paragraph (set min: 0 / Max: 1) and the bullet list (set min: 0 / Max: 5) - NOTE: The author can also fill in both the paragraph and the bullet list or none in this section. Also the sequence of elements is fixed so the paragraph cant be after the list.