Client Help Center
- How does greatcontent work?
- How does greatcontent select its linguists?
- What services does greatcontent offer?
- How does greatcontent ensure quality?
- In how many languages does greatcontent provide its services?
- How many linguists work with greatcontent?
- Does greatcontent provide sample texts?
- How does greatcontent ensure unique content?
- Can greatcontent implement keywords in a defined density?
- How do I place an order?
- How to whitelist greatcontent email addresses?
- How can I create new orders?
- Which kind of orders are available?
- What are keywords?
- How can I define a deadline for my order?
- Can I use a briefing and add a separate desciption per order?
- What happens when an order has been delivered by a linguist?
- Can I define word and character limits?
- How do I configure bulk-upload XLS files?
- Can I cancel an already placed order?
- Stopwords and Flex endings
- What happens if my order is not finished on time?
- Why is my order taking longer than expected?
- Can orders be auto-accepted?
- Can I limit the number of linguists I work with?
- How are linguists classified?
- Can I group several linguists for a defined project?
- How can I communicate with a linguist?
- Can I work only with one linguist?
- How can I search for a suitable linguist?
- Can I rate a linguist after he wrote a text?
- Can I limit the number of texts a linguist writes for me?
- Can I auto-accept orders from a certain linguist?
- How can I bookmark/blacklist the linguists?
- In which industry fields does greatcontent classify linguists?
- Which export and file format options are offered?
- Can I export only defined sections of a text?
- Can I receive my finished texts via email?
- Can greatcontent push texts against an external API?
- How do I connect my shop-system?
- How do I connect my CMS system?
- How do I connect to GC API?
- How can I check error details during API exports?
- How to setup the Wordpress Connector?
- Which text formatting options are offered?
- Why am I paying VAT on my invoices?
- How do I add a deposit to my account?
- When and how do I receive an invoice?
- Which invoice types are offered?
- Which payment methods are offered?
- How do I add an PO number to my invoice?
- Where can I add my VAT number?
- Why does the system not accept my VAT number?
- Can I receive my invoices to a defined email address?
- Where do I find my account balance?
- I've created a Paypal deposit but did not receive a payment link?
- I've created a bank deposit, when will it be visible in my account?
- I need my invoice corrected, whom should I contact?
- Does greatcontent provide different currencies?
- Can I withdraw from the existing deposit from my account?
- Why do I receive an invoice with 16% VAT if I'm based in Germany?
How do I configure bulk-upload XLS files?
Friday, April 30, 2021 2:10 PM
You can place orders via an XLS-files. Each column in the data file represents an attribute of a single order. Each line represents a single order. All uploaded orders are placed in the system. Publishing of the orders needs to be confirmed in the system.
You can find the correct bulk-upload file template at the bottom of this page.
The first line of the XLS must contain the version number in the first column (no order!. Last version of the XLS file is"v 1.5". Older versions are compatible but with a limited feature set
- Briefing text in HTML format in column 12 | L must be included (Failure to upload the briefing in HTML will result in your briefing being cut short, and writers will have problems meeting your requirements.)
|1 | A||Title|
|2 | B||Keywords|
|3 | C||Reference-ID|
|4 | D||Word count min.|
|5 | E||Word count max.|
|6 | F||Keyword density min.|
|7 | G||Keyword density max.|
|8 | H||Quality level|
|9 | I||Processing / Days|
|10 | J||Text type ID|
|11 | K||Text topic ID|
|12 | L||Detailed order description|
|13 | M||URL|
|14 | N||Keyword counting|
|15 | O||Flexendings|
|16 | P||Stopwords|
Quality Level IDs (column 8 / H)
- 110 = Junior Linguist
- 120 = Linguist
- 130 = Senior Linguist
- 140 = Expert Linguist
- 150 = Technical expert Linguist
Text type ID: (column 10 / J)
- 1503 : Advertising text
- 1701 : B2B text
- 1702 : Blog
- 1488 : Brand description
- 1486 : Category description
- 1562: Destination description
- 1543 : E-books & whitepaper
- 1381 : Guidebooks & how-to texts
- 1380 : Lexicon & glossary
- 1493 : Other
- 1484 : Promotions & offers
- 1483 : Portraits & profiles
- 1480 : Press release
- 1487 : Product descriptions
- 1492 : Rewriting
- 1491 : Transcreation
Text topic ID: (column 11 / K)
- 1563 : Accomodations
- 1580 : Adult content
- 1526 : Apparel & accessoires
- 1463 : Cars & trucks
- 1522 : Cosmetics & Beauty
- 1420 : Education & culture
- 1546 : Electronics & software
- 1600 : Energy production
- 1402 : Finance & insurance
- 1301 : Fitness & sports
- 1322 : Food, drinks & cooking
- 1523 : Furniture & decoration
- 1481 : Gaming & gambling
- 1524 : Gardening & FYI
- 1528 : Health & wellness
- 1541 : Internet & programming
- 1441 : Law
- 1323 : Luxury goods
- 1527 : Music, TV series, movies
- 1485 : Online & mobile marketing
- 1700 : Other
- 1561 : Places of interest
- 1461 : Pets & animals
- 1560 : Travelling