Client Help Center
- How does greatcontent select its linguists?
- How does greatcontent work?
- What services does greatcontent offer?
- How does greatcontent ensure quality?
- In how many languages does greatcontent provide its services?
- How many linguists work with greatcontent?
- Does greatcontent provide sample texts?
- How does greatcontent ensure unique content?
- Can greatcontent implement keywords in a defined density?
- How do I place an order?
- How to whitelist greatcontent email addresses?
- How can I create new orders?
- Which kind of orders are available?
- What are keywords?
- How can I define a deadline for my order?
- Wordcount is slightly different on Word Doc than on Plattform, why?
- Can I use a briefing and add a separate desciption per order?
- What happens when an order has been delivered by a linguist?
- Can I define word and character limits?
- Can I cancel an already placed order?
- What happens if my order is not finished on time?
- Why is my order taking longer than expected?
- Can orders be auto-accepted?
- Stopwords and Flex endings
- How do I configure bulk-upload XLS files?
- Can I limit the number of linguists I work with?
- How are linguists classified?
- Can I group several linguists for a defined project?
- How can I communicate with a linguist?
- Can I work only with one linguist?
- How can I search for a suitable linguist?
- Can I rate a linguist after he wrote a text?
- Can I limit the number of texts a linguist writes for me?
- Can I auto-accept orders from a certain linguist?
- How can I bookmark/blacklist the linguists?
- In which industry fields does greatcontent classify linguists?
- Which export and file format options are offered?
- Can I export only defined sections of a text?
- Can I receive my finished texts via email?
- Can greatcontent push texts against an external API?
- How do I connect my shop-system?
- How do I connect my CMS system?
- How do I connect to GC API?
- How to setup the Wordpress Connector?
- Which text formatting options are offered?
- How can I check error details during API exports?
- Which invoice types are offered?
- Which payment methods are offered?
- How do I add an PO number to my invoice?
- Where can I add my VAT number?
- Why does the system not accept my VAT number?
- Can I receive my invoices to a defined email address?
- Where do I find my account balance?
- I've created a Paypal deposit but did not receive a payment link?
- I've created a bank deposit, when will it be visible in my account?
- I need my invoice corrected, whom should I contact?
- Does greatcontent provide different currencies?
- Why am I paying VAT on my invoices?
- Can I withdraw from the existing deposit from my account?
- How do I add a deposit to my account?
- Why do I receive an invoice with 16% VAT if I'm based in Germany?
- When and how do I receive an invoice?
How can I search for a suitable linguist?
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 12:44 PM
You can search for linguists using the platform function located under "Writers > Search" or get in touch with our support in case you are not finding what you are looking for.
There are many criteria for the selection:
- Quality level
- Text type and topic
Once you have selected a small group of linguists who respond to your needs, we suggest that you assign a small, preliminary order to check whether they are a good fit for your company.
The first orders are crucial to develop a good working relationship: you and the linguists need to get to know each other and set the right tone for the collaboration. For this reason, we encourage sharing detailed feedback with the linguists from the first text, so that they can improve and get closer to your expectations from the first revision.
Last but not least: do not be afraid to change it up. You can add or remove linguists from your groups at any time, in case you want to change the voices who are creating your content.