24 Expert Tips on Creating Travel Blog Articles
An inspirational blog should provide helpful information to customers. Not only that, but guide them through the decision-making process. But that's not an easy goal to achieve.
No pain, no gain. The route to purchase is zigzagging.
Why Travel Blog Articles?
The marketing trends have changed occasionally. There was a time when commercials crashed our tv shows and irritated all the viewers. That's the traditional face of the paid marketing that still goes strong digitally. But the reaction of people has not changed. The users' attention is no longer stimulated by ads but by offering them real added value in helpful information. So, Content marketing solves this problem.
Spending all the resources on emotional and inspiring content is worth the effort. It will convince readers and search engines too.
Travel Blogging is a Lot of Work.
Have you ever caught yourself saying that you could have done that too? Things look easy because you see the final product. Still, the steps need some time and dedication.
Getting Started with the Travel Blog
There are several things to take note of when starting a new travel blog. Before you start:
- Decide what topic you want to write about and how other blogs on that topic work.
- Find other travel blogs in a similar vein to yours and find out what their conception is like.
- Discuss the topics competitors are covering
- Analyze What are they the missing
- Aim to fill the missing gap
What are Travel Blogging Niches?
Travel Blogging has a dozen niches available. Here are some of them:
- Food Travel
- Fashion Travel
- Solo Travel
- Cultural Travel
- Budget Travel
- Exotic Travel
- Family Trips
How to Create Travel Blog Articles?
Write Engaging Headlines
Using the right headline wins half of the battle when it comes to marketing your blog.
The headline's primary purpose is to attract readers. It has a lot of impact on how many people read your article. The headline should be short and catchy, making the visitor read the article.
How to Write an Exciting Intro?
- Begin with an exciting event or heist mentioned in the next paragraph- You want to hook readers' interest and don't let them put the book down.
- Add some action and mystery in the next paragraph
- Keep a consistent flow of events, dialogue or story
How to Speak the Words of Your Audience?
You can't just speak in a foreign language and expect the audience to understand what you're saying. It's best to know ahead of time what people speak and if don't, then create personas.
How to Find Your Brand's Voice?
Focus on the company's values and convey them through a unique and authentic voice.
The first thing is to understand your brand's voice fully.
- What do you want to communicate?
- What does your audience need from you?
Finding your brand's voice is not something that happens overnight, and to truly create a connection with customers, you need to be consistent in what you say as well. Some companies may use humor, while others may use a serious tone.
Giveaway Relevant Information
When choosing a vacation destination, more and more people turn to search engines for advice. Still, they glimpse countless offers, and it’s easy to feel overwhelmed.
Try to dodge this and ask yourself these questions:
- What makes your offer interesting for your potential customers?
- What are your customers looking for?
- How can you answer their question using an exciting story?
How to Convert Emotions into a Compelling Travel Story?
Think about the emotions you feel when you first decide to travel.
- Are there any themes that come up again and again?
- Have you had a dream of traveling?
- Have you seen a place in movies that you're so fascinated by?
There are a few emotions people experience, including excitement and curiosity. Represent it with powerful words, like an interesting story.
Involve Different Content Types
Do not only think about consistent updates, and involve various content types.
There are many options available:
- Inviting Guest Bloggers
- Creating Photo Stories of Trips
- Talk about Cultural Sides
- Include Photos and Videos
Include a Call To Action
A call to action is a phrase that tells the reader what you want them to do next. It could be an email address, website URL, or social media handle.
You can create an effective call to action by including a link or button that directs readers to contact.
First not the Best
Practice makes perfect, and blogging is not an exception. Giving up is never an option.
Try to track down your progress all the time, check
- Blog Visits
- Average Views Per Post
- Ranking in Search Engines
It's Okay to Fail
Failure is inevitable. When it comes to travel blogging, it's all about the hustle.
Create Value for Your Readers
Create value for travel blog readers.
It is not easy to create success in the world of blogging from scratch. Especially since many bloggers are just starting and lack the basics to make their blog compelling. However, with a few tips and tricks, it is possible to succeed in travel blogging!
How to Write First Travel Blog posts?
The Goal of Your Travel Blog Articles
Define what the goal of your travel blog articles is?
- Do you want to take a hiatus from social media?
- What about developing skills as a digital content producer in a competitive industry?
- What will be the content of your blog? For example, captivating photographs, descriptive writing, valuable reader's guides?
There are many reasons why people go into the business of blogging. Some do it for a purpose, like capturing their favorite memories while going on vacation. Others are content managers working for travel companies. There are more people in blogging these days than ever before.
The web is full of travel blogs out there, following various niches. You need to To stand out and make your blog unique.
Try to become a worthwhile resource for travel information among your social community.
Express Your Personality
What do we mean by this?
When posting on a blog, don't speak for everybody. Try to be personal and let your personality shine through on your posts too. But don't forget to follow brand style and tone.
Focus on SEO
SEO is a set of techniques and tools that can improve the visibility of websites in search engine listings. Write compelling, keyword-rich content that attracts organic search traffic. Sooner rather than late!
Keyword Research means working with tools that find relevant phrases that your audience is searching for. It determines the strategic keywords worth going after in your content. You need to pay close attention to:
- What kind of search term do you want to be found on?
- What are the main keywords that you should target?
- How many people are searching for these terms?
- What is this person looking for when searching the keyword phrase?
- What is the potential of the keyword? (it represents the total search traffic you could get if you were to rank at the top of Google for your keyword)
- Where are they searching from?
Tools for Keyword Research
For the Keyword research, you will need to use some tools; here is the list of them:
A First Key Step to Starting a Travel Blog
The first key step is to take an action and create the first blog post. This is a process that each writer must go through.
When starting a blog for the first time, there are many things to consider. The most important information comes from you. Try to hone your skill of composing tales shorter and quicker than others.
Network with Other Bloggers
Connecting with other bloggers could be beneficial to:
- To increase SEO and overall blog revenue
- To create connections with other bloggers that can help you out in a time of need
- The benefit of being able to work together on content
Bloggers often get a lot of traffic due to other bloggers linking back to them, resulting in more views and better rankings.
Let's skyrocket your travel content together!
Our experts will be happy to advise you.
Explore related posts
16 Tips to Create How-To Guides
People come up with problems and need to find solutions along the way. Internet users ask search en ...
17th September, 2021
E-commerce SEO Tips: SEO Strategy for E-commerce
4th October, 2021
E-Commerce Localization: Why, What, Where, How?
4th October, 2021
How to Write E-Commerce Product Description: Tips for Convincing Online Shoppers
4th October, 2021